From "Ger, Steven M." <s...@Z-TEL.com>
Subject RE: ServletTestRunner ant usage help
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:47:23 GMT
Thanks Vincent.  This is definitely helpful but I think this solution is
missing some things I really need.

1.  All system defined properties (those added in the start script) are not
present.  When run through the ant target they're not found.
2.  The classpath used through the URL method is the classpath as defined by
the ear file.  When executed as an ant task the classpath is not the same as
the classpath found in my ear file.

One major benefit of exercising a URL such as
http://localhost:7001/myapp/ServletTestRunner?suite=MyTest&xsl=cactus-report
is that the tests are executed in the container identically as to how a
client would execute them through a web browser.  Is there a way to do this
through cactus?  Once again I point to the JUnitEE example:

<target name="do-run-tests">
	<junitee url="http://your.server:port/myTest/TestServlet"
		printsummary="true">
		<test runall="true"/>