From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: How to output log4j statement in the console
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:44:14 GMT
Hi Stephane,

Yes, you can use commons-logging directly in your tests. See
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/guide.html

For the configuration, I'd suggest you reuse the log properties file
that you can find in the cactus distribution you have downloaded (there
are 2 files, one for the client side and one for the server side). They
are in the samples/servlet directory.

Thanks
-Vincent