From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: ServletTestRunner ant usage help
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:27:54 GMT
Hi Steven,

The solution with Cactus is to use the <cactus> Ant task. Please see
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/index.html. It provides
even more than the <junitee> task as it can also perform application
deployment/start/stop of containers.

You can also check the Servlet sample which is part of Cactus
distribution to see it in action.

Thanks
-Vincent