From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Réf. : Cactus integration test with a production's EAR
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:50:16 GMT

CVS
> head is stable but it might not be the state we want for all modules.

Ah, but then you would have a branch called 1.4 which will contain all
code to be delivered to release 1.4. You still don't need to have
different versions of each modules. They could all be 1.4, no? Anyway
that's a project's decision and doesn't affect your initial question...
:-)

Let me think about your other email.

Thanks
-Vincent