From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Réf. : Cactus integration test with a production's EAR
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:43:40 GMT

EAR
> (I
> mean the one which has been created and put in production)

err... If it's already in production, why do you want to test it? :-)

<OT>
Why don't you build everything from CVS HEAD? That would ensure that
changes are all compatible at any single point in time. I'm curious to
understand why you don't want to be doing continuous integration (I've
always found it to be very useful in my projects). If people are working
on fixing bugs of a previous release, they'll work on a branch. Same if
people are working on experimental features. But the main development
for the current release would be on HEAD. What's wrong with this? :-)
</OT>

Thanks
-Vincent