From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: [Help] Servlet response's encoding of new lines, what is the correct behavior?
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:59:51 GMT
Thanks Willie,

I think your attachments may have been stripped (not sure) but they do
not appear here.

What's interesting is that I'm running the containers on the same
platform as I'm running the cactus tests (windows XP) so line endings
should be the same then. However it appears this is not true for Tomcat
3.x, Tomcat 4.x and Resin 3.x... Should this be considered a bug from
these containers? :-)

Thanks
-Vincent