From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: problem with Weblogic 8.1
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:43:40 GMT
Hi Ron,

Try removing the "static" keyword from the testXXX methods.

Thanks
-Vincent

testNothing(org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase)junit.framework.AssertionF
ai
> ledError
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runCactusTest(ServletTestCase.java:291
)
> 	at
> org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runBare(ServletTestCase.java:263)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.doTest(AbstractWebTestCal
le
> r.java:156)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest_aroundB
od
> y0(AbstractWebTestController.java:130)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest_aroundB
od
> y1$advice(AbstractWebTestController.java:158)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest(Abstrac
tW
> ebTestController.java)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost_aroundBody2(Servle
tT
> estRedirector.java:138)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost_aroundBody3$advice
(S
> ervletTestRedirector.java:158)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedirec
> r.java)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet_aroundBody0(Servlet
Te
> stRedirector.java:109)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet_aroundBody1$advice(
Se
> rvletTestRedirector.java:158)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedirect
or
> .java)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(Se
rv
> letStubImpl.java:1053)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
ja
> va:387)
> 	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:28)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:
27
> )
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.r
un
> (WebAppServletContext.java:6316)
> 	at

weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSu
bj
> ect.java:317)
> 	at

weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118
)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServl
et
> Context.java:3622)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.
ja
> va:2569)
> 	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
> 	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)
> 2)

testAlwaysSucceed(org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase)junit.framework.Asse
rt
> [...]
> (WebAppServletContext.java:6316)
> 	at

weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSu
bj
> ect.java:317)
> 	at

weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118
)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServl
et
> Context.java:3622)
> 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.
ja
> va:2569)
> 	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:197)
> 	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:170)

testAlwaysFail(org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase)junit.framework.Asserti
on