From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Testing client server communication
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:56:51 GMT
Hi Gabriele,

Cactus is about *unit testing* *server side* components. It doesn't
address client side unit tests nor functional end 2 end tests.

Thus I confirm Cactus is not adequate for your need.

Why don't you simply use JUnit + mock objects/stubs?

Thanks

-Vincent
Wanna see JUnit in Action?
(http://manning.com/massol)