From "kimbuba" <kimbu...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: Cactus too slow
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:38:36 GMT
Thnx for answering Vincent.
I'm new to Cactus. I thought it worked as fast as junit or at least like
dbunit.
Of course it is an unvaluable resource for in-container testing.
I was just wondering if i had done some bad settings that made my testing
going slower.

Thnx.
(i bought ur Junit in Action. Nice work! Try to keep the bar green...)