From "Paul Green" <Paul.Gr...@ons.gsi.gov.uk>
Subject Re: Returning custom HTTP headers (was RE: AbstractHttpServletRequestWrapper - NullPointerException)
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:09:13 GMT

Hi Vincent,

It certainly would. I was looking in the wrong class for the wrong method
name. Thanks for the steer.

Paul Green
Developer, JTU, Office for National Statistics
Tel (01633) 812524
Mobile (07720) 324594

Paul's pointless fact of the week:
"Twenty-one percent of American smokers do not believe that nicotine is
addictive."

|         |           vmassol@pivolis.c|
|         |           om               |
|         |           27/02/04 09:38   |
|         |           cactus-user      |

  |       To:       cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
                       |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  Returning custom HTTP headers (was RE: AbstractHttpServletRequestWrapper
  |        NullPointerException)