From Nicolas.CHALUM...@arsoe-trelaze.com
Subject Maven plugin : difference cactus.test.excludes and cactus.src.excludes
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:48:29 GMT
In my test-cactus directory I have classes who are not test class so I
want to don't execute them as test.

I see in the doc that cactus.test.excludes = **/MyService*.* will exclude
them. But it doesn't work this classes are execute has test during a maven
cactus:test-ear.

When I set the cactus.src.excludes = **/MyService*.* it is ok.

cactus.test.excludes is the propertie to set (in the maven cactus plugin
doc) to ignore some classes during the test.
Did I don't understand the excludes role in the doc ?

The plugin.jelly I see cactus.test.excludes only in test:war and
cactus.src.excludes only in test-ear. Isn't it the problem source ?

Nicolas