From "Stephane Nicoll" <snic...@kiala.com>
Subject Cactus.execute.during.report
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:11:48 GMT
Hello,

I am about to fill a feature request but I want to be sure that it's not yet
implemented. We are using cactus to test our EJBs with maven. We use the
latest 1.6dev release (the one from january).

It seems that the cactus.execute.during.report property is launching always
the 'test' target (that is the one that tests stuff packaged in a WAR). We
don't have such testing, only test-ear is used.

Before this update we used a pregoal for the site:deploy goal. Like this,
cactus results are available for reporting.

Is there a way to specify the target to launch when
cactus.execute.during.report is set to true?

Thanks,

Stephane