From Piotr Godek <Pio...@pbpolsoft.com.pl>
Subject RE: sample servlet test on WebLogic 8.1 problem
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:13:30 GMT
Hello,

I get the same error over and over again when I run all with the ant script.

If I run the tests the way I described it in my previous email, I get no
errors.

Yes, the commons-httpclient.jar is in the war.

I suppose the problem is in the differences between configuration in WL7 and
WL8.
That's where my question comes from: when will cactus support WL8???

Best regards,
Piotr

-----Original Message-----
From: Kazuhito SUGURI [mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 11:48 PM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: sample servlet test on WebLogic 8.1 problem

Hi Piotr

In article
<A2D452E73B9B79479063DC48A5E16AFDB15B00@maverick.pbpolsoft.com.pl>,
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:49:44 +0100,
Piotr Godek <PiotrG@pbpolsoft.com.pl> wrote:
PiotrG> Putting the commons-httpclient.jar in any-place-you-can-imagine
didn't work.
PitorG> I managed to run the test manually - that is creating a domain
manually,
PitorG> copying the war manually, starting weblogic manually and then
running the
PitorG> tests.

Is this means that the same error you had reporded in the first question,
i.e. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod,
still be reported? Is the war-file contains commons-httpclient.jar
(WEB-INF/lib/commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar for example)?
If so, however I feel its strange, please check that
you are using the only commons-httpclient.jar provided with Cactus.

If you are seeing different exceptions (or errors),
would you show us that?

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI