From Piotr Godek <Pio...@pbpolsoft.com.pl>
Subject RE: sample servlet test on WebLogic 8.1 problem
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:49:44 GMT
Putting the commons-httpclient.jar in any-place-you-can-imagine didn't work.
I managed to run the test manually - that is creating a domain manually,
copying the war manually, starting weblogic manually and then running the
tests.

Any idea when weblogic 8.1 will be supported?

Best regards,
Piotr

-----Original Message-----
From: Kazuhito SUGURI [mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 5:59 PM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: sample servlet test on WebLogic 8.1 problem

Hi Piotr,

In article
<A2D452E73B9B79479063DC48A5E16AFDB15AFE@maverick.pbpolsoft.com.pl>,
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:57:19 +0100,
Piotr Godek <PiotrG@pbpolsoft.com.pl> wrote:
PiotrG> When running the sample servlet tests on WebLogic 8.1, I get the
exception
PiotrG> you can see below.
[...]
PiotrG> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
PiotrG> org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod

Please put commons-httpclient.jar, which is provided with Cactus,
on your server-side classpath if the one not exists.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
E-mail: suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp