From Jan Olav Kj|de <j.o.kj...@basalmed.uio.no>
Subject RE: Log4j / JDeveloper trouble
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:54:39 GMT
Hi
Apparently this was the whole problem!
I made logging.properties files like in the example,
and now everything works just fine.
Thanks!

But I also had to remove some system.out.println sentences in my methods.
I thought this was a nice way to test if the methods were run,
but it turns out that it messed up things.
Or am I missing something here?

Anyway, now it's finally working!

jan ok