From Jan Olav Kj|de <j.o.kj...@basalmed.uio.no>
Subject Re: Log4j / JDeveloper trouble
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:23:22 GMT
Hello
That was the problem, indeed. Thanks!
Struts had a commons-logging.jar as well.
I got rid of it, and now the logging works.

But I still got trouble.
JUnit cannot get the test results.
Again, the beginTag method is run, but testTag is not.

I have declared the ServletRedirectorSecure and its mapping (and the other
Redirectors as well) in my web.xml file,
and created a cactus.properties file with:

cactus.contextURL = http://localhost:8988/nesys
cactus.enableLogging = true
cactus.filterRedirectorName = FilterRedirector
cactus.jspRedirectorName = JspRedirector
cactus.servletRedirectorName = ServletRedirector
cactus.servletRedirectorSecureName = ServletRedirectorSecure

This is the error message I get:

testTag(no.uio.nesys.web.taglib.test.GetCachedIdsTagTester): Failed to get
the test results at [http://localhost:8988/nesys/ServletRedirectorSecure]

org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test
results at [http://localhost:8988/nesys/ServletRedirectorSecure]
         at
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundBody0(DefaultHttpClient.java:131)
         at
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundBody1$advice(DefaultHttpClient.java:240)
         at
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest(DefaultHttpClient.java)
         at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.WebClientTestCaseDelegate.runWebTest(WebClientTestCaseDelegate.java:333)
         at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.WebClientTestCaseDelegate.runGenericTest(WebClientTestCaseDelegate.java:281)
         at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.WebClientTestCaseDelegate.runTest(WebClientTestCaseDelegate.java:257)
         at
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runCactusTest(ServletTestCase.java:300)
         at org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runBare(ServletTestCase.java:263)
org.apache.cactus.client.ParsingException: Not a valid response [500
Internal Server Error]
         at
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.callGetResult(DefaultHttpClient.java:249)
         at
org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundBody0(DefaultHttpClient.java:126)
[...]

If I turn off security I still get the same problem (but with JspRedirector).

This problem is not related to logging, so maybe I should repost the email
with a different Subject?

jan ok