From Jan Olav Kj|de <j.o.kj...@basalmed.uio.no>
Subject Log4j / JDeveloper trouble
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:43:45 GMT
Hello
I'm trying to get started with Cactus, but I've run into some log4j trouble.
When I try to run my very first (and very simple) test I get the following
error:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Exception in constructor:
testdownloadD (org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger does not implement Log

I'm using Oracle 9i JDeveloper, and have placed all the cactus jar (+ log4j
jar) files in WEB-INF/lib.
I've also removed an old commons-logging jar file (as suggested by a

jan ok