From Lebo Makoloko <Le...@discovery.co.za>
Subject RE: Using sample cactus ejb tesing
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 05:40:04 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Lebo Makoloko
Sent: Wednesday 11 February 2004 12:17 PM
To: 'vmassol@pivolis.com'
Subject: RE: Using sample cactus ejb tesing

I am using Jakarta-cactus-13-1.5. The problem I am having is, the example
given does not seem to work. I get an error mentioned in my previous mail,
i.e "Updating jar since cannot read current jar manifest:
> java.util.zip.ZipException - The system cannot find the file
specified".

I just don't know how to fix this. I am the first person to use this in our
team, so nobody is able to help me from this side. All I need is a working
example and I'll take it from there.

Regards

Lebo