From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: sample servlet test on WebLogic 8.1 problem
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:52:27 GMT
Hi Piotr,

In article <A2D452E73B9B79479063DC48A5E16AFDB15B01@maverick.pbpolsoft.com.pl>,
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:13:30 +0100,
Piotr Godek <PiotrG@pbpolsoft.com.pl> wrote:
PiotrG> I get the same error over and over again when I run all with the ant script.
PiotrG>
PiotrG> If I run the tests the way I described it in my previous email, I get no
PiotrG> errors.

I may be misunderatanding your messages.
Which email is the your "my previous email" which you described the way
how you run the test and got no errors?

In your first message at 18 Feb 2004 16:57:19 +0100,
you reported error log which contains:
	Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod
I had thought that this is a classpath issue, so I suggested you
to put commons-httpclient.jar on your server-side classpath,
at 19 Feb 2004 01:58:51 +0900 (JST).

In second message at 19 Feb 2004 15:49:44 +0100, you had wrote
> Putting the commons-httpclient.jar in any-place-you-can-imagine didn't work.
You wrote in this second message that you managed to run the test manually,
however, you didn't write "I get no error" but "didn't work".

If the your "my previous email" is the second one,
are you saying that you can run test successfully if you do it manually?
And test still fails with the same error (i.e. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod) if you do it with ant script?

If so, (maybe) there are some difference in generated files
(cactified war files for example) between these two ways, I guess.
If this is not your problem, I have no idea now.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
E-mail: suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp