From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: sample servlet test on WebLogic 8.1 problem
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:47:39 GMT
Hi Piotr

In article <A2D452E73B9B79479063DC48A5E16AFDB15B00@maverick.pbpolsoft.com.pl>,
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:49:44 +0100,
Piotr Godek <PiotrG@pbpolsoft.com.pl> wrote:
PiotrG> Putting the commons-httpclient.jar in any-place-you-can-imagine didn't work.
PitorG> I managed to run the test manually - that is creating a domain manually,
PitorG> copying the war manually, starting weblogic manually and then running the
PitorG> tests.

Is this means that the same error you had reporded in the first question,
i.e. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod,
still be reported? Is the war-file contains commons-httpclient.jar
(WEB-INF/lib/commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar for example)?
If so, however I feel its strange, please check that
you are using the only commons-httpclient.jar provided with Cactus.

If you are seeing different exceptions (or errors),
would you show us that?

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI