From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Form Authentication is not working in Weblogic Portal 7.0 SP4,need help
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:32:19 GMT
Hi,

In article <20040219.155000.71085584.suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp>,
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:50:00 +0900 (JST),
Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
suguri.kazuhito> I'll propose a modified FormAuthentication soon.

This is the one.
I had modified FormAuthentication.java in cactus-src-1.5.

Two sets of accessor has been added to the original:
- void setExpectedPreAuthResponse(int) / int getExpectedPreAuthResponse()
	Set/get the expected HTTP response code for the request
	to the restricted resource without valid cookie.
	The default is 302 (HttpURLConnection.HTTP_MOVED_TEMP).
	This is corresponding to the Step (2).
- void setExpectedAuthResponse(int) / int getexpectedAuthResponse()
	Set/get the expected HTTP response code if the security_check
	is succeeded.
	The default is 302 (HttpURLConnection.HTTP_MOVED_TEMP).
	This is corresponding to the Step (4).

Ankur, would you try this?

Regards,
----