From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Form Authentication Problem
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 06:20:31 GMT
Hi Ankur,

In article <OF5C1A7CFF.C1370879-ONCA256E3D.001A6420-CA256E3D.001ADEC0@nm.com.au>,
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:53:29 +1100,
ankur.kumar@axa.com.au wrote:
ankur.kumar> I'm using Weblogic Portal Server 7.0 and configured Cactus for unit
ankur.kumar> testing my server-side code.
[...]
ankur.kumar> But it throws exception and here is stacktrace of exception :
ankur.kumar> javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing service name parameter
ankur.kumar> [Cactus_Service] in HTTP request. Received query string i
ankur.kumar> s [].

This may be depending on how you call the test.

If you are using browser interface, please check the URL you typed.
If the URL looks like
   http://server:port/yourapp/ServletRedirector?suite=...
you are doing wrong. This is a possible situation which causes the exception.
You need to call ServletTestRunner:
    http://server:port/yourapp/ServletTestRunner?suite=....

If you are using the other way, please let us know.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp