From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Log4j / JDeveloper trouble
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 02:09:47 GMT
Hi Vincent,

In article <004a01c3f181$a8d6a3e0$2502a8c0@vma>,
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:02:27 +0100,
"Vincent Massol" <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:
vmassol> Hmm... What version of commons-logging are you using? Are you using the
vmassol> commons-logging jar that is packaged with the cactus version you're
vmassol> using?

I saw the Exception, org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
	    org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger does not implement Log,
with commons-logging-1.0.3 packaged with the cactus-1.5.
However, it was not cactus test but my StrutsTest (mock-object approach)
with swingui TestRunner.

I think, it may be depending on test environment Jan is using.
# Oracle 9i JDeveloper settings or something ...

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp