From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Browser/Web Server timeout when accessing ServletTestRunner for long tests
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 05:13:41 GMT
Hi Vincent,

In article <0c0f01c3ec5c$eda07c50$64eafb0a@vma>,
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 03:57:16 +0100,
"Vincent Massol" <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:
vmassol> That looks cool thanks. Are you sure this is not causing any trouble in
vmassol> any servlet container? I'm asking because I'm not sure the spec allows
vmassol> creating threads. I know it works in some cases (I also tried this a few
vmassol> years back) but I'd like to know the limitations of creating a thread in
vmassol> a servlet container.

Sorry, I'm not sure. I'd like to know that too.

I had checked that the CustomServletTestRunner works
with JBoss-3.2.3 (with tomcat) and with JBoss-3.2.1 (with jetty)
just before I posted the codes.

Redards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI