From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Browser/Web Server timeout when accessing ServletTestRunner for long tests
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:52:02 GMT
Hi Vincent and Dave,

Sorry, I had take mistake.

In article <4C256E2F.0018D688.00@LNEXT01.PROMINA.CO.NZ>,
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:30:47 +1200,
dsearle@vero.co.nz wrote:
dsearle> 2 Modify Servlet Test Runner (or create a new runner) that can run in a
dsearle> asynchronous mode.
dsearle> This would involve spawning a thread to run the actual test and storing the
dsearle> TestResult somewhere (e.g. ServletContext) with an ID.
dsearle> The browser could then reload the page (automatically if required) with an ID
dsearle> for the TestResult. My only concern with this approach is any threading issues?

I wrote such kind of Servlet Test Runner before, and find it.
I don't use this Servlet Test Runner because I decided to not use browser
interface. So, the classes are not maintaind for a long time.
However, I think this is good enough for the stat point.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp