From "Dinesh N" <gnavs...@india.com>
Subject Help: Error during running cactus testclass
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:49:04 GMT
Hi Friends,

While Running Testcase, I am facing following problems,'

1)  I had writing testcase for Cactus as bellow  and Run it gives me
an error as,
		       " junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
Exception in constructor: testStringArrayJSPTest
(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod"

2) If I add Lib File  commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar in classpath
above error get removed and i got new one as,

"org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Missing Cactus
property [cactus.contextURL]"

If  I use the same compiled class file of code in  classes folder of
WEB-INF and tried to check. it gives Success as a result.
Can you tell me Is there any problem in code..Or class path library
problem?

The Code I started with:

import junit.framework.Test;
import junit.framework.TestSuite;

import org.apache.cactus.JspTestCase;
import org.apache.cactus.WebRequest;
import org.apache.cactus.WebResponse;

public class StringArrayJSPTest extends JspTestCase {

 public void beginStringArrayJSPTest(WebRequest request){

  }

  public StringArrayJSPTest()
  {
  	super();
  }

  public void testStringArrayJSPTest(){

	try{

  	          pageContext.include("/StringArrayJSP.jsp");
		  int mVal =
((StringArray)pageContext.getAttribute("stringArray1")).count();

  	          System.out.println("This"+mVal);
		  assertEquals("The Function should Add ELement
Properly",3,mVal);

	}
	catch(Exception ex)
	{
		System.out.println("Exception: "+ ex.getMessage());
	}

  }

  public void endStringArrayJSPTest(WebResponse responce){

  }

  public void setUP(){
	System.out.println("Before Test");

  }

  public void tearDown(){
	System.out.println("After Test");
  }

  public static void main(String[] theArgs)
	 {
		 junit.awtui.TestRunner.main(new String[]
{StringArrayJSPTest.class.getName()});
	 }

  public static Test suite()
	{
		return new TestSuite(StringArrayJSPTest.class);
	}

}

CAn anybody help me..?
If possible please tell me how we are using client side lib file.
Where we store those?

Thanking You,

Ragards,
Ganesh N.

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3,