From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Launching 2 different containers
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:33:29 GMT

The <cactus> task will start one container after another. However, it
will also run all the tests in each container. So that's probably not
what you're asking for.

What you would need to do is to use the <generic> nested element and
start yourself both your containers (possibly using the Ant <parallel>
task).

> I want to get authenticated through IPlanet then hit Welogic.

You would need to call IPlanet as part of your test setup I think.

-Vincent