From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Testing server function - multitier -> only with testservlets ?
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:10:05 GMT
Hi Daniel,

The "how it works" page explains how Cactus works internally. It's not
explaining how to use it. For example, there is never the need to create
a testservlet. This is handled by Cactus.

To use Cactus, you need to pick an integration (aka a front end). The
list of existing integrations is listed on:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/index.html

Then follow the instructions there to know how to use this integration.

Hope it helps,
-Vincent