From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Copying Tomcat <context> file with Maven Plugin and Cactus 1.6 dev
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:30:53 GMT
Hi Eric,

That should be quite easy. You can use the cactus.tomcat4x.conf.dir
property (and the cactus.tomcat4x.conf.includes and
cactus.tomcat4x.conf.excludes properties). See
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/task_cactus.html

Thus simply point it to a directory where you have put all config files
you wish.

Thanks
-Vincent