From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus.execute.during.report
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:38:54 GMT
Hi Stephane,

Good call as it's already been fixed in CVS HEAD (bug 26811 on
bugzilla). See

        Added support for running tests packaged as an EAR when the
        plugin is triggered by defining the Cactus report in

That said, there seems to be a new problem reported by J. Joseph
Benavidez (see attached).

I'll do a nightly release of the maven plugin in the coming hours.

WAR). We