From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus.execute.during.report
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:38:54 GMT
Hi Stephane,

Good call as it's already been fixed in CVS HEAD (bug 26811 on
bugzilla). See
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/maven/changes-report.html:

        Added support for running tests packaged as an EAR when the
Cactus
        plugin is triggered by defining the Cactus report in
        <code>project.xml</code>.

That said, there seems to be a new problem reported by J. Joseph
Benavidez (see attached).

I'll do a nightly release of the maven plugin in the coming hours.

Thanks
-Vincent

WAR). We