From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Missing cookie name
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:45:38 GMT
Hi Martin,

I'm not sure what's wrong. This error should not happen. Could you
please show us your test case?

Thanks
-Vincent

WebLogic.
> Therefore I have created a ServletTestCase to execute Business Logic (
EJB
> ). My Problem is the following stacktrace where the client comlaines
that
> Cookie name is missing.
> What do I have to set on the WebRequest in the method beginXX(..)
> to get a correct login ?
> If have already check the information regarding authentification in
the
> cactus web page but found no solution.
> Thank you for your help
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Martin Hassan Zadeh
> org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to authenticate
the
> principal
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.authentication.FormAuthentication.authenticate_
ar
> ou
> ndBody6(FormAuthentication.java:314)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.authentication.FormAuthentication.authenticate_
ar
> ou
> ndBody7$advice(FormAuthentication.java:158)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.authentication.FormAuthentication.authenticate(
Fo
> rm
> Authentication.java)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.authentication.FormAuthentication.configure_aro
un
> dB
> ody0(FormAuthentication.java:155)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.authentication.FormAuthentication.configure_aro
un
> dB
> ody1$advice(FormAuthentication.java:158)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.authentication.FormAuthentication.configure(For
mA
> ut
> hentication.java)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpClientConnectionHelper.conne
ct
> _a
> roundBody0(HttpClientConnectionHelper.java:126)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpClientConnectionHelper.conne
ct
> _a
> roundBody1$advice(HttpClientConnectionHelper.java:240)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.HttpClientConnectionHelper.conne
ct
> (H
> ttpClientConnectionHelper.java)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.callRunTest(De
fa
> ul
> tHttpClient.java:201)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundB
od
> y0
> (DefaultHttpClient.java:119)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundB
od
> y1
> $advice(DefaultHttpClient.java:240)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest(Default
Ht
> tp
> Client.java)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.internal.client.WebClientTestCaseDelegate.runWebTest(W
eb
> Cl
> ientTestCaseDelegate.java:333)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.internal.client.WebClientTestCaseDelegate.runGenericTe
st
> (W
> ebClientTestCaseDelegate.java:281)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.internal.client.WebClientTestCaseDelegate.runTest(WebC
li
> en
> tTestCaseDelegate.java:257)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runCactusTest(ServletTestCase.java:300
)
> 	at
> org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runBare(ServletTestCase.java:263)
> 	at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
> 	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
> 	at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
> 	at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
> 	at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
> 	at

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
st
> Ru
> nner.java:392)
> 	at

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRun
ne
> r.
> java:276)
> 	at

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRu
nn
> er
> .java:167)
> java.lang.NullPointerException: missing cookie name
> 	at org.apache.cactus.Cookie.<init>(Cookie.java:132)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.BaseWebRequest.addCookie_aroundBody20(BaseWebRequest.j
av
> a:
> 421)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.BaseWebRequest.addCookie_aroundBody21$advice(BaseWebRe
qu
> es
> t.java:158)
> 	at
org.apache.cactus.BaseWebRequest.addCookie(BaseWebRequest.java)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.BaseWebRequest.addCookie_aroundBody18(BaseWebRequest.j
av
> a:
> 403)
> 	at

org.apache.cactus.BaseWebRequest.addCookie_aroundBody19$advice(BaseWebRe
qu