From PUTHENVILA P Johnson <PJohn...@qtech.com.au>
Subject Re: Starting Websphere server from Ant script
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:51:39 GMT
Hi Sam,
 Could you tell me how can I start , deploy and stop using generic
name="My Container" port="8080">
      <startup target="mycontainer.start"/>
      <shutdown target="mycontainer.stop"/>
    </generic>
 in this task. I am new to Ant and Cactus.
The docs in Cactus site says
ow these targets are implemented is highly dependant on the container.
Most likely you'll need to copy some files and use the <java> task to
invoke a container-provided Java class that can start/stop the container.
any idea about this.
could you give some help in this.
Thanks.
Johnson