From PUTHENVILA P Johnson <PJohn...@qtech.com.au>
Subject RE: Starting Websphere server from Ant script
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:21:34 GMT
Thanks Vincent, I read the docs It says
    <generic name="My Container" port="8080">
      <startup target="mycontainer.start"/>
      <shutdown target="mycontainer.stop"/>
    </generic>

I would like know how can I implement mycontainer.start  and
mycontainer.stop using websphere. the docs says

How these targets are implemented is highly dependant on the container.
Most likely you'll need to copy some files and use the <java> task to
invoke a container-provided Java class that can start/stop the container.
any idea about this.
thanks for the reply.