From PUTHENVILA P Johnson <PJohn...@qtech.com.au>
Subject RE: xml output in html format cactus-report.xsl
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:01:10 GMT
HI Kuldeep,
Please put the cactus-report.xsl inthe WEB-INF dir and put an entry in
web.xml  as the init parametre for ServletTestRunner and instead of
&xsl=cactus-report.xsl type transform=true,
it wokrd for me.

        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner</servlet-class>
    <init-param>
        <param-name>xsl-stylesheet</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/cactus-report.xsl</param-value>
    </init-param>
        </servlet>

<kuldeep.sharma@wipro.com>
20/01/2004 03:37 PM
Please respond to
"Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

<cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>, <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: xml output in html format cactus-report.xsl

Hi
Can any one help me to see xml out put in html format
http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet&xsl=cactus-report.xsl

My out put is comming
Failure Error

Regards