From Alexander Cárdenas Benedetti <acard...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: XML output encoding
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:58:55 GMT
OK, I think I've found a workaround to the problem: I used Server-Side XSLT
Transformations, making sure that the XSLT have "ISO-8859-1" output
encoding.

I still think that there should be a way to directly change the output
encoding of the XML generated when you don't use Server-Side XSLT
Transformations. Because even if your XSLT have "ISO-8859-1" output encoding
Internet Explorer keeps complaining that there are invalid characters in the
XML (of course!).