From Matt Raible <li...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: cactus ant task on existing container ?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:31:05 GMT
OK, you've motivated me to try using the <cactus> task - I've defined
the task below, but I'm getting the following error:

    [cactus] Couldn't find tools.jar (needed for JSP compilation)
You must either set location or path on <pathelement>

I'm on the latest JDK (1.4.1) for OS X.  I searched my hard drive, and
there is no tools.jar.

Thanks,

Matt

     <target name="cactus" depends="deploy-test-war"
         description="Runs Cactus tests in Tomcat and Resin">
         <cactus warfile="${webapp.dist}/${webapp.name}-cactus.war"
             printsummary="yes" failureproperty="tests.failed">
             <classpath>
                 <path refid="web.tests.classpath"/>
                 <pathelement path="${webapp.target}/WEB-INF/classes"/>
                 <pathelement location="${build.dir}/${module}/classes"/>
                 <pathelement location="${test.dir}/${module}/classes"/>
                 <pathelement path="${java.class.path}"/>
             </classpath>
             <containerset>
                 <tomcat4x dir="${tomcat.home}" port="8080"
                     todir="${test.dir}/data/tomcat4"/>
             </containerset>
             <formatter type="xml"/>
             <formatter type="brief" usefile="false"/>
             <batchtest todir="${test.dir}/data" if="testcase">
                 <fileset dir="${test.dir}/${module}/classes">
                     <include name="**/*${testcase}*"/>
                     <exclude name="**/*TestCase.class"/>
                 </fileset>
             </batchtest>
             <batchtest todir="${test.dir}/data" unless="testcase">
                 <fileset dir="${test.dir}/${module}/classes"
                     includes="**/*Test.class"
                     />
             </batchtest>
         </cactus>