From "J. B. Rainsberger" <jbra...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: Help: TEsting JSP
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:13:40 GMT
Ganesh Navsupe wrote:

> Hi JB,
>         I am a student on Computer engg. Stream. And interested in learning this technology.
I want to do some small tests. So i have choosen this arraylist. I had implemented the test
cases for these operations for JUnit.
>         But i am not getting How i do same thing for jsp testing of same thing.
> Thats why?
>
>  CAn you help me out?

Well, first, there is no need to test a Java class within a JSP, so
learning how to do that doesn't help you very much. Instead, just test
StringArray in a normal JUnit test.

So: the next question is, what might go wrong when using a JSP that
you'd like to test?
--
J. B. Rainsberger,
Diaspar Software Services