From "Pujari, Ashis" <ashis.puj...@cbm.com>
Subject RE: Exception in constructor: testSaveToSessionOK
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 22:26:52 GMT
Thanks for the pointers.

I added the cactus jars to my war file and deployed. However, this does
not solve the error.

Please let me know if you want to see the war file. I need to get this
running.

Thanks,
Ashis

-----Original Message-----
From: J. B. Rainsberger [mailto:jbrains@rogers.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 4:54 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: Exception in constructor: testSaveToSessionOK

Martin Gainty wrote:

> Add the cactus jars to your war and re-deploy
> -Martin

This works for now. In general, I suggest you deploy two web-apps: one
with your production code, the other with your Cactus tests. Only the
Cactus test one needs the Cactus libraries. This helps avoid dependency
problems in your application and makes it easy to deploy the production
application without the tests, as in the field.
--
J. B. Rainsberger,
Diaspar Software Services