From malini <opensrc_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: To test Servlet using tomcat/cactus
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:36:02 GMT
hi nishit,
i got it solved.thanks a lot.How do we start testing cactus?.Is there any doc related to it.I
am working with cactus for the first time.i find it very vague
regards
malini

nishit.kumar@wipro.com wrote:

Hi Malini,

Include all the jar files present in the directory ..\jakarta-cactus-13-1.5-beta1\lib in your
classpath.

Cheers,
Nishit

-----Original Message-----
From: malini rajaji [mailto:opensrc_eng@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 8:45 AM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: To test Servlet using tomcat/cactus

Hai all,
I am a new cactus user
i am working in Unix and my cactus&tomcat looks like
/tomcat
/cactus
.I am following the steps given in http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/howto_tomcat.html
to test a servlet
i placed both sampleservlet.java and itz class in /tomcat/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes
Now where to compile the TestSampleServlet.java ??
when i did that in the same dir,it says

TestSampleServlet.java:1: package junit.framework does not exist
import junit.framework.Test;
^
TestSampleServlet.java:2: package junit.framework does not exist
import junit.framework.TestSuite;
^
TestSampleServlet.java:4: package org.apache.cactus does not exist
import org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase;
^
TestSampleServlet.java:5: package org.apache.cactus does not exist
import org.apache.cactus.WebRequest;
^
TestSampleServlet.java:7: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : class ServletTestCase
location: class TestSampleServlet
public class TestSampleServlet extends ServletTestCase
..
..

Iam using cactus for the first time. I think i have some missing classpaths with cactus

Can anyone help me from this group
regards
malini

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.

Confidentiality Notice

intended
If
immediately