From malini rajaji <opensrc_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject To test Servlet using tomcat/cactus
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2004 03:14:53 GMT

Hai all,
I am a new cactus user
i am working in Unix and my cactus&tomcat looks like
<home>/tomcat
<home>/cactus
.I am following the steps given in http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/howto_tomcat.html
to test a servlet
i placed both sampleservlet.java and itz class in <home>/tomcat/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes
Now where to compile the TestSampleServlet.java ??
when i did that in the same dir,it says

TestSampleServlet.java:1: package junit.framework does not exist
import junit.framework.Test;
                       ^
TestSampleServlet.java:2: package junit.framework does not exist
import junit.framework.TestSuite;
                       ^
TestSampleServlet.java:4: package org.apache.cactus does not exist
import org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase;
                         ^
TestSampleServlet.java:5: package org.apache.cactus does not exist
import org.apache.cactus.WebRequest;
                         ^
TestSampleServlet.java:7: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ServletTestCase
location: class TestSampleServlet
public class TestSampleServlet extends ServletTestCase
..
..

Iam using cactus for the first time. I think i have some missing classpaths with cactus

Can anyone help me from this group
regards
malini

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.