jakarta-cactus-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jason Arndt <jarndt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Pls guide me to solve my problem - cactus with Web Logic 7.0
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:07:23 GMT
Hi kuldeep,

Everything looks correct to me...and I've never had a
problem running on WL 7.0.  You might try to run on
Tomcat and make sure you get the same error (to rule
out WL).  The only problem I've seen that might be
similar (I don't remember my exact error), I fixed by
using a newer version of commons-httpclient jar.  If
that doesn't work, let us know what version of the
jars you are using (cactus, junit, aspectj, etc).


HTH,

Jason


--- kuldeep.sharma@wipro.com wrote:
> 
> Hi
> I am trying Cactus with Web Logic 7.0
>  
> My deployed War Directory structure is like this
> WEB-INF
>           |
>           | _web.xml
>           | _weblogic.xml          
>           |_ _ Classes
>           |                 |
>           |                 | _SampleServlet.class
>           |                 |
> _TestSampleServlet.class
>           |----lib
>                             |
>                             | _aspectjrt.jar
>                             | _cactus.jar
>                             |
> _commons-httpclient.jar
>                             | _junit.jar
>           
> web.xml
> ===========
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems,
> Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.2//EN"
> "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2.2.dtd">
> <web-app>
>     <servlet>
>        
> <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
>        
>
<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class>
>     </servlet>
>     <servlet-mapping>
>        
> <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
>        
> <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
>     </servlet-mapping>
>     
>    <servlet>
>     <servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
>    
>
<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner</servlet-class>
>    </servlet>
>  <servlet-mapping>
>      <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
>      <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
>  </servlet-mapping>
>  <servlet-mapping>
>      <servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
>      <url-pattern>/ServletTestRunner</url-pattern>
>  </servlet-mapping>
> </web-app>
> ===========
> weblogic.xml     
> ===========
> <!DOCTYPE weblogic-web-app PUBLIC "-//BEA
> Systems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 7.0//EN"
>
"http://www.bea.com/servers/wls700/dtd/weblogic700-web-jar.dtd">
> <weblogic-web-app>
>     <display-name>test</display-name>
>     <context-root>CactusTest</context-root> 
> </weblogic-web-app>  
> ===========     
>  
> When I am accessing local host 
>
http://localhost:7001/CactusTest/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet
>  , I am getting following Exceptions
>  
>  
>  
>   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> 
> - <testsuites>
> - <testsuite name="TestSampleServlet" tests="1"
> failures="1" errors="0" time="0.078">
> - <testcase name="warning" time="0">
>   <failure message="Exception in constructor:
> testSaveToSessionOK (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod at
> java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at
> java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:115) at
>
org.apache.cactus.configuration.BaseConfiguration.<clinit>(BaseConfiguration.java:94)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.init(ServletTestCase.java:188)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.<init>(ServletTestCase.java:164)
> at
> TestSampleServlet.<init>(TestSampleServlet.java:11)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native
> Method) at
>
junit.framework.TestSuite.createTest(TestSuite.java:135)
> at
>
junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestMethod(TestSuite.java:114)
> at
> junit.framework.TestSuite.<init>(TestSuite.java:75)
> at
> TestSampleServlet.suite(TestSampleServlet.java:16)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at
>
junit.runner.BaseTestRunner.getTest(BaseTestRunner.java:111)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.run(ServletTestRunner.java:302)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet_aroundBody0(ServletTestRunner.java:209)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet_aroundBody1$advice(ServletTestRunner.java:158)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet(ServletTestRunner.java)
> at
>
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
> at
>
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1058)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:401)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:306)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:5412)
> at
>
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManager.java:744)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3086)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2544)
> at
>
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:153)
> at
>
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:134)
> )"
>
type="junit.framework.AssertionFailedError">junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
> Exception in constructor: testSaveToSessionOK
> (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/commons/httpclient/HttpMethod at
> java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at
> java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:115) at
>
org.apache.cactus.configuration.BaseConfiguration.<clinit>(BaseConfiguration.java:94)
> at
> TestSampleServlet.<init>(TestSampleServlet.java:11)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native
> Method) at
> TestSampleServlet.suite(TestSampleServlet.java:16)
> at
>
junit.runner.BaseTestRunner.getTest(BaseTestRunner.java:111)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.run(ServletTestRunner.java:302)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet_aroundBody0(ServletTestRunner.java:209)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet_aroundBody1$advice(ServletTestRunner.java:158)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet(ServletTestRunner.java)
> at
>
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
> at
>
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1058)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:401)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:306)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:5412)
> at
>
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManager.java:744)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3086)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2544)
> at
>
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:153)
> at
>
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:134)
> ) at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.run(ServletTestRunner.java:313)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet_aroundBody0(ServletTestRunner.java:209)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet_aroundBody1$advice(ServletTestRunner.java:158)
> at
>
org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner.doGet(ServletTestRunner.java)
> at
>
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
> at
>
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1058)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:401)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:306)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:5412)
> at
>
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManager.java:744)
> at
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3086)
> at 
=== message truncated ===


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus

Mime
View raw message