From Josh Lam <joshlam2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse Plugin Question
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:36:44 GMT
Oops, I had a typo in my post below regarding the
plugin.xml.  What I meant to say is that in the
plugin.xml, I changed cactussupportsrc.jar to
cactussupportsrc.zip.

--
Josh

--- Josh Lam <joshlam2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Vincent,
>
> Here's what I got:
>
> When I first checked the .log file, there was an
> error
> logged:
>
> !MESSAGE The library

file:D:/Dev/eclipse/plugins/org.apache.cactus.eclipse.runner_1.6dev-20031029/cactussupportsrc.jar
> specified via the extraClasspathEntries extension
> point of Cactus Testing Framework does not exist
>
> It turned out that the file was called
> cactussupportsrc.zip instead of
> cactussupportsrc.jar.
>
> I went to the plugin directory and changed the
> plugin.xml file so that it will now look for the
> cactussupportsrc.jar and I got a different error in
> Eclipse:
>
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused:
> connect
> 	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native
> Method)
> 	at

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
> 	at

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
> 	at

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)

(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/eclipse/webapp_plugin.html