From Josh Lam <joshlam2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Eclipse Plugin Question
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:29:22 GMT
Hi,

I have both the catus runner plugin and the web app
plugin installe in Eclipse 2.1.

When I tried to run a Cactus test, I got:

org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed
to get the test results at
[http://localhost:8080/test/ServletRedirector]

I am pretty sure its something I did not configure
properly.

Do I need to have Jetty started?

Also, when I looked at my Cactus container preferences
in Eclipse, it had Jetty checked and it says that the
location of the jetty.xml file is src/webapp/jetty.xml
Question is, what is that path relative to?  is it my
Jetty installation?

Thanks.

--
Josh