From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Using cactus with junit tests and ant on existing and running container.
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:49:34 GMT
Hi Erez,

Good impression! Have you had a look at the web site?

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/index.html

> In my web.xml file I added:
> <servlet>
> <servlet-name>CactusServletTestRunner</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner</servle
t-
> cl
> ass>
> </servlet>
> <servlet-mapping>
> <servlet-name>CactusServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
> <url-pattern>/CactusServletTestRunner</url-pattern>
> </servlet-mapping>

Forget this. It's not needed if you use the <cactus> task. In addition,
it's not correct :-)

> I also tried with runservertests calling junit task in the test target
and
> with cactus task too. The problem is I don't have project.war file, I
> already got all the project directories and files extracted into
tomcat's
> directory (which is not the default).
>
> Thanks,
> Erez.

-Vincent

PS: Please do subscribe to the mailing list. I've moderated your message
this time.