From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Starting Websphere server from Ant script
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:13:23 GMT

Tomcat,

With Ant script you can do whatever you like. But maybe you meant with
the <cactus> task? If that's the question then the answer is no.
Currently the cactus task does not *directly* supports WebSphere.
However, you can still use it for starting websphere using the <generic>
nested tag.

See the doc on the cactus web site.

Thanks
-Vincent