From <kuldeep.sha...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: xml output in html format cactus-report.xsl
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:42:40 GMT

I resolved my problem to see output in html format instead of xml format by accessing like
this
http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet&xsl=cactus-report.xsl&transform=yes

If it is wrong pls let me know, I kept xlan-j.jar also in class path.

Regards
kuldeep

	-----Original Message-----
	From: PUTHENVILA P Johnson [mailto:PJohnson@qtech.com.au]
	Sent: Wed 1/21/2004 7:31 AM
	To: Cactus Users List
	Subject: RE: xml output in html format cactus-report.xsl

	HI Kuldeep,
	Please put the cactus-report.xsl inthe WEB-INF dir and put an entry in
	web.xml  as the init parametre for ServletTestRunner and instead of
	&xsl=cactus-report.xsl type transform=true,
	it wokrd for me.

	        <servlet>
	                <servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
	                <servlet-class>
	org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner</servlet-class>
	    <init-param>
	        <param-name>xsl-stylesheet</param-name>
	        <param-value>/WEB-INF/cactus-report.xsl</param-value>
	    </init-param>
	        </servlet>

	<kuldeep.sharma@wipro.com>
	20/01/2004 03:37 PM
	Please respond to
	"Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

	<cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>, <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
	cc

	Subject
	RE: xml output in html format cactus-report.xsl

	Hi
	Can any one help me to see xml out put in html format
	http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet&xsl=cactus-report.xsl

	My out put is comming
	Failure Error

	Regards