From <kuldeep.sha...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: xml output in html format cactus-report.xsl
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:37:02 GMT

Hi
Can any one help me to see xml out put in html format
http://localhost:8080/test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet&xsl=cactus-report.xsl

My out put is comming
Failure Error

Regards
kuldeep

	-----Original Message-----
	From: PUTHENVILA P Johnson [mailto:PJohnson@qtech.com.au]
	Sent: Wed 1/21/2004 6:16 AM
	To: Cactus Users List
	Subject: RE: eclipse plugin

	Hi Guys,
	what I  heard is , the eclipse plugin is broken.The available version is
	not compatable with the new Cactus version. Vincent Massol posted a mail
	in this regard. He is looking for somebody to fix. After that I havent
	heard anything about the fix. You can use Ant intgration in WSAD to do
	In-Container test.

Confidentiality Notice

intended
If