From Keith F Irwin <ke...@keithirwin.com>
Subject RE: cactus maven plugin and resources
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:59:22 GMT
Vincent--

Re: log resources for cactus runs only...

I snagged the code out of CVS this morning, hunted down all the
dependencies, created build.properties, and produced the two jars, ran
the maven plugin install, copied the jars into the repository, and
removed all the other jars (just to see) and even changed my
project.xml.

Maven insists on downloading a 2003 version of the 1.6dev branch (maybe
for some other issue), but now I get an aspectj error.  (See postscript
below.)

I do remember that when building, I got a "can't find aspectj.jar" even
though it seems to be on every path.

I'll see if I can track that down.

Meanwhile, how do I know if my project/maven is using the "new" plugin
jars?  (I'd like to be able to report that it worked or didn't work
based on the right code. ;)

I'll keep plugging away.

Keith

ps.  Exception:

org.aspectj.runtime.reflect.Factory.makeSJP(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/aspectj/lang/Signature;I)Lorg/aspectj/lang/JoinPoint$StaticPart;
    [cactus]    at
org.apache.cactus.util.ClassLoaderUtils.<clinit>(ClassLoaderUtils.java)