From Keith Irwin <ke...@keithirwin.com>
Subject RE: cactus maven plugin and resources
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:01:35 GMT
Vince--

Okay, I'll have to figure out how to check it out of CVS, compile, etc,
etc and see what I can get going.

Is the idea here that you the "client" should take care of the output
when running "maven cactus" and the "server" is just stuff that shows up
in the app server output (or whatever you've configured)?

If so, makes sense.

Keith