From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse Plugin Question
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:50:04 GMT
Hi Josh,

The ConnectException means that the Cactus client side could not connect
to the redirector. So it probably means the redirector wasn't installed
properly.

One idea though:

- Make sure you have *ONLY* Jetty checked in the preferences page (i.e.
do not put any other entries for the other containers). ATM, there is a
strong limitation I think in that tests are run only on the first
container defined. I could see from some screenshots you've sent me that
you had jboss home defined there. Please remove it. I'm also not sure at
all that JBoss is supported yet. Yes, I know there's a lot of stuff to
document/fix in the Eclipse plugin (that's why it is experimental only
and not yet released!).

Thanks
-Vincent

(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/eclipse/webapp_plugin.html